Discovering the individual in your small groups
- God made you unique.
- He also made us to work together.
- We find it hard to be open and honest with each other.
- We need mutual purpose and mutual respect to build trust.
- We can learn to make it safe to share, so that we can be open and honest.
- We will show how you are uniquely wired and are different from others in your small group.
- As you discover more about each other, you will build trust and genuine, open, honest, friendships.
- This is an 8 week small group course that explores how to make it safe to share and uses topics to focus your conversations.
- Each workbook is different and is tailored to your personality, the ‘you’ that God made you to be, a unique and remarkable individual.
- At the end of the course you will have learnt how to get the best out of you, your friends and your friendships will be deeper and stronger.
|Read more in our Leaflet.||Take a peek at a workbook.||Peek at an individual page.|